The old way of looking at retirement was to see it as the end…where you would “finally get to do nothing,” not have any pressure, deadlines, or work and that would be a nice rest. Wrong! That was your parents’ definition of retirement.
"Don't simply retire from something; have something to retire to." Harry Emerson Fosdick
Reach Your Full Potential!
You are different. You are a professional who has reached the top of your game and a position of importance in your professional life, and you will go nuts if you stop completely. It’s time to look at retirement in a whole new light. Not as a chance to stop, but as a chance to move forward, with a new beginning in a direction you have always dreamed of going. It’s your chance to make your dreams come true. It’s your chance to finally achieve self-actualization. You'll be on your way to living a life of authenticity, solid purpose, and full potential.
Get Started Now
Sail Into Retirement™ is for you if any of these statements apply to you.
- You are a Corporate manager, director, VP, president, CEO, CFO, or other C-suiter, retiring military personnel, doctor, dentist, attorney, successful entrepreneur, sports figure, politician, or another professional who is wondering what you are going to do with the rest of your life.
- You have been working hard all of your life, going at high-speed and the thought of retirement and doing nothing scares you.
- You fear losing your identity you worked your whole life creating.
- You wonder what will keep you relevant or if you will be cast aside.
- You are unhappy in your career and want a direction with more meaning.
- You are happy in your career, but want to do something with your life more meaningful than making money.
- You feel there is a bigger and more important calling for you.
- You feel off course because you don't know your course.
- You wonder what you're going to do with all ofyour hard-learned skills, expertise, experience, and knowledge.
- You're comfortable in your professional worldso you continue to stay. Yet you stay wondering if you're missing out on some other calling.
- You say you "Just want to slow down," but that's not true. You don't want to slow down, you just don't know what else to do.
- You're used to solving conflict, making plans, mentoring others, making big decisions, and motivating co-workers. Yet, while skilled in your professional world, you struggle for the directionof how to use these same skills at achieving your own new life direction.
- You know what self-actualization is but thought that was only for the Dalai Lama.
- You would like to achieve self-actualization.
- You know that no matter how old you are, it's never to late to start something new.
- You know that no matter how young you are, it's never too soon to change direction, careers, or make a big change in life.
- The thought of aimlessly watching 4.5 hours of TV per day makes you ill. **
A recent survey of baby boomers revealed how new retirees are truly feeling about retirement*:
- Those who felt in control of their retirement cited physical health and emotional preparedness as key factors in their comfort, and that these were as important as having their finances in order. Are you emotionally ready?
- Yet 63 percent said they felt stressed about retiring. Are you stressed about retiring?
- Forty percent enjoy volunteering as part of their retirement. Do you know where you would like to volunteer?
- Seventy-five percent had some sort of financial plan, but less than 20% had a plan for how they would spend their time after leaving the workforce.Do you have a plan?
- Of those who had a plan for their time as well as finances, a whopping 97% were satisfied with their lifestyle. How will you create your plan?
Are You Ready to Enroll in the Award-Winning Online Video Classroom?