JCCSF and Buoy Coaching present
Redefining Retirement: What's Your Encore
- You’re already retired and you’re thinking, “Is this all there is?”
- You’re close to retirement and already have plans to sleep in, play golf, and travel.
- You’re far from retirement but it has crossed your mind of what you’ll do when you’re not needed at work anymore.
- It’s never crossed your mind what you’ll do when you’re not needed at work anymore, but now that you mention it….
- You never plan to retire, have always hated the word and you’ve told your friends that it needs redefining.
- You know someone who is retired and directionless such as:
~ Your parent(s)
~ Your retired neighbor Mrs. Kravitz, who is driving you crazy and clearly needs something to do.
In any of these cases, you should attend and try to get them to attend as well.
- You are going through a big transition in your life. Retirement is a transition and you will glean great ideas from this.
- You’ve heard about that “Larry guy” and want to see him in action.
- You’re just looking for a good time and to learn something new.
- You heard there will be wine and cheese and you don’t care what the topic is.
Based on the award-winning program, Sail Into Retirement, you’ll leave this event looking at retirement not as the end, but as opportunity for a new beginning. And you’ll leave with a plan in hand!
Note: This is NOT a financial planning seminar. For financial advice, call your uncle Marvin or aunt Millie.
San Francisco Jewish Community Center
3200 California St.
San Francisco, CA 94118
TUESDAY, February 7, 2017
3 – 5 pm
FREE to SFJCC members, non-members $25 and it includes wine & cheese so it’s almost free for you too. (What were you expecting, a roasted turkey dinner?)
Parking under the building, nominal fee. Security is very tight at the SFJCC, please be prepared for a search of your vehicle’s trunk as you enter the garage.
RSVP NECESSARY: Otherwise how will we know how much wine? Click here:
SPACE IS LIMITED, LOCK IN YOUR SPACE TODAY!
For further information about retirement coaching, Click here
Larry Jacobson is a thought leader in the field of non-fiscal retirement planning. He is a six-time award-winning author, motivational speaker, and executive retirement and transition coach. Creator of Buoy Coaching and Sail Into Retirement, the award-winning online interactive video classroom, his retirement planning has attracted entrepreneurs, CEO's, doctors, attorneys, teachers and public figures. A California native, circumnavigator and adventurer, Jacobson is an avid sailor with over 50,000 blue water miles under his keel.